Passover Across America – Application
Passover Across America 2019 applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Please provide us with the following information:
NJOP’s Criteria for Selection of Passover Across America Locations
The criteria that will be used to choose the locations for this year’s Passover Across America will be:
- A clear description of your strategy (as part of the application form) for reaching out to marginally affiliated membership and unaffiliated Jews in your community, including a ‘wow factor’ for your Seder and your strategy how to draw these people back to other programs.
- If applicable, past successful participation in NJOP’s Passover Across America, having created programs that reached out to the broader Jewish community.
- If applicable, past successful participation in other NJOP programs and campaigns with tangible results.
- Confirmation that you have registered for one of NJOP’s educational programs to be run after Passover and prior to Rosh Hashanah.
- NJOP welcomes synagogues and Jewish centers with no previous affiliation to NJOP to apply!
Applications are considered on a rolling basis. To increase your chances of receiving funding, please apply as early as possible.