Minute of Silence for Israel
We invite you to join us each day for a Social Media Minute of Silence for Israel.
During this time we encourage you to step away from your social media platforms and take a moment to reflect on the current situation in Israel. Are you looking for suggestions of how to spend the time? Might we suggest:
- Take time for meditation.
- Adopt an Israeli Soldier through the Shmira Project.
- Perform a random act of kindness for a friend or neighbor.
- Recite Tehillim (psalms) for the welfare of Israel.
- Sing Oseh Shalom.
- Say a prayer for Israel’s Defense Force.
What other ways will you use the time? Email us at JewishTreats@njop.org or use the hastag #MinuteForIsrael.