Twebrew School: Twitter + Hebrew = Twebrew School! NJOP decided to put a twist on Hebrew School by recreating it for the Twitter generation. With bite-sized (just over Twitter’s 140 character limit) lessons about each Hebrew letter and short YouTube videos with a real Hebrew School teacher, you can learn how to read Hebrew at your own comfortable pace. A great refresher for Hebrew Reading Crash Course Graduates!
Finding your way around Twebrew School
New to Twebrew School? Start here by watching this introductory video where you’ll learn the How’s and Why’s of our Twebrew School approach!
To “enroll” in Twebrew School and receive a copy of our corresponding textbook, the Reishith Binah, click here.
Below is a complete list of all the video lessons in order, as well as links to the “Treat” where you learn more about the letters discussed in each video.
- Lessons 1 & 2: Video | Aleph Treat | About the Vowels
- Lessons 3 & 4: Video | Bet and Vet Treat
- Lessons 5 & 6: Video | Mem Treat
- Lesson 7: Video | Reish Treat
- Lesson 8: Video | Hey Treat
- Lesson 9: Video | Ayin Treat
- Lessons 10 & 11: Video | Daled Treat
- Lesson 12: Video | Mem Treat
- Lessons 14 & 15: Video | Lamed Treat
- Lessons 16 & 17: Video | Gimmel Treat
- Lesson 18: Video | About the Vowels
- Lessons 19 & 20: Video | Tav/Sav Treat
- Lessons 21 & 23: Video | Shin/Sin Treat
- Lessons 24 & 25: Video | Yud Treat | Vav Treat
- Lesson 26: Video | Nun Treat
- Lesson 29: Video | Samech Treat
- Lesson 30: Video | Zayin Treat
- Lessons 32, 34 & 35: Video | Kaf/Chaf Treat
- Lesson 38: Video | Chet Treat
- Lesson 40: Video | Kuf Treat
- Lesson 42: Video | Tet Treat
- Lessons 43 & 44: Video | Pey/Phey Treat
- Lesson 47: Video | Tzadi Treat