Passover Across America – Application
Passover Across America 2018 applications will be accepted beginning January 15, 2018
Please provide us with the following information:
NJOP’s Criteria for Selection of Passover Across America Locations
The criteria that will be used to choose the locations for this year’s Passover Across America will be:
- Confirmation that you have registered for NJOP’s Shabbat Across America and Canada 2018 campaign.
- If applicable, past successful participation in NJOP’s Passover Across America, having created programs that reached out to the broader Jewish community.
- If applicable, past successful participation in other NJOP programs and campaigns with tangible results.
- A clear description of your strategy (as part of the application form) for reaching out to marginally affiliated membership and unaffiliated Jews in your community, including a ‘wow factor’ for your Seder and your strategy how to draw these people back to other programs.
- NJOP welcomes synagogues and Jewish centers with no previous affiliation to NJOP to apply!
Applications are considered on a rolling basis. To increase your chances of receiving funding, please apply as early as possible.
NJOP begin to announce the Passover Across America and Canada locations on or before Notifications begin February 5, 2018.