High Holiday Beginners Service Cost
(Financial assistance available; children attend free)
Rosh Hashanah Schedule
Thursday, September 21, 9:30 AM
Friday, September 22, 9:30 AM
Yom Kippur Schedule
Friday, September 29, 6:30 PM
Saturday, September 30, 9:30 AM
What to Expect:
Explanations throughout services, sermons involve some discussions. Participation by congregants, besides aliyot, ark openings and responsive readings. We are very personable. We pay attention to ideas and suggestions from congregants for specific prayers and songs, and ways to improve.
Who to Expect:
About 85 guests, singles, couples and families of all ages.
- Child care and youth programming are available.
- Business casual dress – head coverings and tallitots are available.
- Wheelchair Accessible.
- Every person is welcome (We welcome the “ger tzeddik”).
- A communal Tashlich service will take place.
- A communal Yom Kippur break-fast is available.
- Participants can discuss the possibility of a communal or High Holiday meal.
- Financial assistance is available. Everyone is welcome even if they can only give a little. Those that can afford a bull, pay a bull; a goat; bird; grain.
- Contact the synagogue office (951) 677-7350 with questions, concerns or comments and they will direct you to the appropriate person.